"Waxing Poetic: Visual Ode to the Prairie" two-person show at Crane Trust Nature and Visitor Center, Wood River, Neb.
Three-person show at Michael Phipps Gallery, W. Dale Clark Main Library, Omaha, Neb.
"Prairie Abstractions" solo show, Shelterbelt Theatre's presentation of "Catherland"
"MAS (Midwest Artist Studio) Group Show"
Walker's Point Center for the Arts, Milwaukee
• Selected Works, solo show, Josie Harper Hospice House; Omaha, Neb.
• Pura Vida: Impressions of Costa Rica, six-person show, Hot Shops Art Center; Omaha, Neb.
• A Prairie Perspective, solo show, ESO Gallery; Omaha, Neb.
• Adopt Art Omaha, public art installation, various sites; Omaha, Neb.
• Omaha Entertainment and Arts Awards Visual Arts Showcase, Kaneko; Omaha, Neb.
“Rivers, Roads, Remains” nominated, best group show
“Spreading our Roots: A Community Art Celebration Featuring the Trees of Midtown” nominated, best public art project
• Five Omaha Artists; Sophia Wanamaker Gallery, San Jose, Costa Rica
• Bemis Benefit Auction Exhibition, Bemis Center for Contemporary Art; 724 S. 12th St., Omaha, Neb.
• “Waxing Poetic: Visual Odes to the Prairie” two-person show, Nebraska Arts Council Fred Simon Gallery; Omaha, Neb.
• “Rivers, Roads Remains,” three-person show, Artists' Cooperative Gallery; Omaha, Neb.
• “Spreading our Roots: A Community Art Celebration Featuring the Trees of Midtown” Turner Park, Omaha, Neb.